Initial Terms and Conditions
United States Terms and Conditions:
- This is a budgetary estimate only.
- 75% Deposit required. Remaining balance due on standard NET 30 day terms.
- Estimate will be revised based on actual work required by client.
- Transportation will be charged at actual cost + SWD&E service charge.
- Installation & Dismantle will be charged at actual cost + SWD&E service charge.
- Warehouse/Handling and Project Management is charged based on actual time worked.
- All Labor and SWD&E Supervisor hours will be charged based on actual hours worked.
- All materials will be charged based on actual materials used.
- Does not include any applicable taxes as required by law.
- Please budget 8-10% to tax and overages.
Note: Client is responsible for insuring client owned/non-rental property stored
International Terms and Conditions:
- This is a budgetary estimate only.
- 75% Deposit required to begin. 25% due prior to shipping.
- Any changes to these terms must be negotiated in advance.
- Company checks drawn on US bank in US funds are accepted as are wire transfers and ACH electronic transfers.
- Credit card transactions are assessed a 4% administrative fee.
- Lucky Exhibits will attempt all reasonable efforts to construct and ensure exhibitors participation at the contracted show.
- We cannot be held liable for third party strikes, natural disasters, “acts of God” or terrorism.
Additional Terms and Conditions
FOB & Transport fees
All purchases are FOB at the preexisting location(s) of the items included in the purchase agreement. Buyer assumes all responsibility and liability for shipping and all related costs, which may include but is not limited to disassembly, packaging, crate preparation, loading, transport, warehouse fees, unloading, forklift rental, and handling.
Buyer understands and agrees that not all of these costs are knowable until after the fact, and accepts all responsibility for these costs as they become known.
Buyer may choose to have Lucky Exhibits manage shipping on its behalf, or alternatively, it may handle shipping arrangements on its own. Lucky Exhibits has extensive experience in shipping and handling of exhibit booths, and is often able to acquire these services at significant discounts for its buyers. Lucky Exhibits is willing to provide quotes for these services at no cost or obligation to Buyer.
Lucky Exhibits inspects many of the trade show booths and other items listed on its website, however, it must rely on the veracity and assertions of the sellers and their agents in many cases. In the event of any inaccurate information in a listing, Lucky Exhibits shall endeavor in good faith to provide an equitable remedy to Buyer’s satisfaction.
Customer agrees that all shipping costs are part of its pre-purchase personal inspection of the subject items, in lieu of a personal onsite inspection, and undertaken at its sole responsibility as non-refundable due diligence. Customer agrees to inspect purchased items and notify Lucky Exhibits of any damage, missing parts, or other problems within ten business days of delivery. Valid notice must be sent by email to your sales representative, should include digital photos of subject damage, and must have your sales representative’s email reply acknowledgement. Notices received after ten days will not be considered.
Upon timely receipt of notification, your sales representative will investigate the problem, identify possible solutions, and suggest remedies to Customer. Such remedies may include:
- Parts, cases, or crates, etc. inadvertently left behind at warehouse or originating location may be delivered to Customer at no additional cost
- Missing non-essential parts may be replaced with comparable replacement parts, at no additional cost to Customer.
- At its sole discretion, your sales representative may offer or negotiate a monetary adjustment in favor of Customer, based upon a pro-rata value of the booth in its entirety, and the fair market value of equivalent pre-owned parts. For example: if a booth costing $50,000 new sells used $7,500 and is missing 10% of non-essential parts, Your sales representative may offer a prorated adjustment of $750.
- In the event essential components (those required for proper assembly) are missing, Your sales representative may choose to locate a qualified source for said components, negotiate an equitable adjustment to the purchase price, or to issue an RMA and refund the purchase price upon the return and inspections of all components. Your sales representative will not refund shipping costs for any reason.
The three-part process of investigation, recommendation, and remediation typically takes at least thirty (30) days to complete, and may take much longer in some cases.
Lucky Exhibits is never responsible for any collateral damage, resulting from a warehouse not releasing a booth, a delay in shipping, or any other issues that may arise. Although the Buyer is protected as to the purchase of the booth or exhibit property, Lucky Exhibits will never cover any other expenses, such as trade show fees, graphics expense, personnel expenses, any other related, or other unrelated expenses. Lucky Exhibits is "only" responsible for the purchase price of the booth, and nothing else.
Buyer’s use of booth or any of its components in any public venue whatsoever certifies complete and unqualified acceptance of purchase, and relinquishes any right for inspection, claim, remedy, or return.
New Custom built booths
Any booth that is brand new, and/or custom built for a specific Customer, will be ineligible for a refund, or a return. Once the new build process has started, and supplies have been ordered, there will be no refunds granted for any reason. This also applies to custom components, any custom parts, or any custom graphics that are made specifically for a Customer.
Payments on new custom built booths
New custom built booths shall require a non-refundable deposit of 50% in order to start the new build project. Once the booth build is completed, then the remaining balance owed shall be due, and payable, before the booth, or any portion of the booth can ship out. The Customer is welcome to either make an inspection at the warehouse, or request to have pictures of the booth sent to them. Upon final payment of the remaining balance owed on a custom booth build, the transaction is then considered approved, and completed. Once final payment is received on a custom built booth, the booth then cannot be returned for a refund for any reason. Any modifications requested on a custom built booth must be in writing, via return receipt email, and before the final payment is made.
Any bad funds payments, which consist of either a bad check, a chargeback on a credit card, a faulty bank wire, or any other fraudulent method of payment will subject the bad payer to the following: Any and all legal fees, various collection costs, and other related charges. Bad payments are also considered a complete violation of this agreement and may result in other legal issues, and liabilities for the bad payer, depending upon the size of the bad payment.
Buyer must have a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) from Lucky Exhibits, and accepts all responsibility for all shipping costs, for all returns, for any reason. Lucky Exhibits will issue its RMA via email.
Lucky Exhibits will treat any trade show booth or component(s) returned without RMA to be a relisting, new listing, or purchase for resale; or may refuse delivery entirely at its sole discretion, and may be subject to fees and charges subject to Lucky Exhibits’ Seller’s Terms and Conditions.
Lucky Exhibits may, at its sole discretion, begin charging storage fees for all components not picked up within seven calendar days from date of purchase, unless otherwise specified on invoice.
Mediation and Arbitration
The parties will resolve all disputes arising under this agreement first by mediation, and then, if mediation fails, by arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association. Arbitration shall take place in Las Vegas, Nevada, unless the parties unanimously agree on a different location. The arbitrator's decision shall be final and binding on all parties.
Successors and Assigns
This Agreement shall be binding on the parties, and on their parent companies, successors, and assigns, without regard to whether any instrument of succession or assignment expressly acknowledges such binding.
Purchaser agrees to indemnify Lucky Exhibits against all losses, damages, claims, expenses, and attorneys’ fees incurred or suffered by Lucky Exhibits because of any breach of this Agreement by Purchaser or its Representatives.
The laws of the State of Nevada, county of Clark, within the laws of the United States of America shall govern the terms, validity, interpretation, and performance of this Agreement. Purchaser consents to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state courts and the U.S. federal courts located there for any dispute arising out of this agreement.
Lucky Exhibits may obtain, in addition to any other available legal remedies, such equitable relief as may be necessary to protect itself from any breach or threatened breach of confidentiality or exclusivity.
All notices with regard to this Agreement shall be printable and signed, and then sent to the last known addresses of the respective Parties via:
(a) U.S. certified mail, return receipt requested, or;
(b) Hand delivered to the respective Parties by official service, or;
(c) Imprinted with electronic signature, and electronically emailed to the respective parties, return receipt requested.
This Agreement supersedes all prior discussions, understandings, representations, and agreements on the subject matter thereof, whether written or oral. Only a further writing, duly executed by authorized representatives of both Parties, may modify or amend this Agreement.
If a court of competent jurisdiction holds any term or terms of this Agreement to be invalid or unenforceable, then this Agreement, including all of the remaining terms will remain in full force and effect as if such invalid or unenforceable term had never been included.
No Implied Waiver
Lucky Exhibit's failure to insist or enforce in any one or more instances upon strict performance by Purchaser of any of the terms of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of, or affect its right to avail itself of, such remedies as it may have for any subsequent breach of the terms of this Agreement.
The parties shall construe the headings contained in this Agreement as provided for convenience only and shall not use them to construe meaning or intent.